MADRID CAIPFEST 2020 BRAZILIAN COCKTAIL WEEK FOOD AND DRINKS CAIPIRINHA FESTIVAL TOURISM AND CULTURE LONDON | MADRID | MILAN
THE BIGGEST BRAZILIAN COCKTAILS, FOOD AND DRINKS COMPETITION IN MADRID
25 JUNE – 4 JULY 2020The Madrid Caipirinha Festival was created in London by VBRATA – Visit Brazil Travel, Cultural and Business Association to promote Brazil as a cultural and gastronomic tourist destination using the quintessential Brazilian cocktail internationally known, the Caipirinha, as well as the participating bars and restaurant offering Brazilian cocktails, food and drinks. THE OBJECTIVES OF THE MADRID CAIPIRINHA FESTIVAL
- Promote participating Madrid-based bars and restaurants
- Generate high quality media coverage for Brazil and participating bars and restaurants
- Establish the biggest Brazilian drinks and gastronomy competition in Madrid
- Crown “Madrid’s Best Caipirinha”, “Madrid’s Best Brazilian Restaurant” as well as other winners across different categories
- Profile Madrid-based establishments as specialists in caipirinha and Brazilian food
- Encourage cocktail lovers to find out more about Brazil and driving general awareness of Brazilian culture in Spain
WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
VOTE, GET INVOLVED, HAVE FUN!
HOW THE COMPETITION WORKS:
The Madrid Caipirinha Festival is the biggest Brazilian cocktails, food and drinks competition in Madrid with the participation of bars and restaurants competing in various categories, including “Madrid’s Best Caipirinha”, “Madrid’s Best Brazilian Food”, “Madrid’s Best Caipirinha Barman” amongst others.
Voting requires the participation of consumers while at the participating bars or restaurants to sample caipirinhas and cast their votes online. Scores are awarded for a range of categories: caipirinhas (original, fruits and exotic), caipirinha menu offered, cachaça, bartender, bar decoration, originality and creativity, culinary fusion, Brazilian snacks, Brazilian food, location and services, among other categories.
During the competition the participating establishments will have their caipirinhas and Brazilian food (if available) judged by regulars, as well as a jury composed of critics and opinion makers. In total 50% of the votes will be from the public and 50% from the jury. The votes will be determined by the festival organisation.
To find out the participating bars and restaurants please click here.
WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
VOTE, GET INVOLVED
HAVE FUN, DRINK RESPONSIBLY!